Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thursday May 7, 2020 Sunrise


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday May 7, 2020
Happy 52nd Birthday to my beautiful wife Cristina.  I am such a lucky man.
I got busy and made her a card with my PrintShop 23 but had a devil of a time with the HP printer again.  She wanted no fuss at all for her birthday last night but was very grateful for this small gesture this morning.


I saw the possibility of an amazing sunrise during our morning dog walk so I went back out with the Nikon for an hour.  The gap at the horizon did not stay to allow the sun to really light up and colour the clouds like I had hoped but, better than nothing..
We are going to have some beautiful flowers blooming soon as the rose bushes cooperate and the sunflowers are working their way through.

My sister sent me this hummingbird video which is incredible so I hope it attaches well for you too.

Otherwise, I am struggling with the heat today.  32Cin the house is not enjoyable.
Yesterday was reported zero cases of Coronavirus in our town so hopefully they can ease restrictions soon.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Looking north on our street

Awaiting the sun in El Centro

Gradual lighting.  Streetlights are off.

The clouds shift very slowly

We need that gap at the horizon to hold the sun

It is not going to happen
The time ticks on

Hoping


Will it happen?

No, it's not

The colours would have been magnificent
Looking to the west sky

The sun makes its appearance

A little obscured unfortunately

Worth the wait?

An Ibis overhead

Last kick at the cat

That's all folks

Love these tiny bright roses

Sunflowers!  Finally coming.

Rocas

Killer

Nina

Ensuite should be operational today

Tile repaired in skylight area

Sweltering