Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday May 22, 2020 XRay


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday May 22, 2020
Aram was at my door with a strange request to print a handwritten note from the dentist to allow him to get his dental x-ray.  So I had to rush so that we could make it on time for his 9:40am appointment.  Since I also had an x-ray request I was hoping all would go smoothly.
He got in, and I needed a handwritten note from the dentist as well, go figure.  So we contacted the dentist on WhatsApp, she scribbled and photographed the note and returned it on WhatsApp.  We went a block away to a Papeleria (stationery store that does copies, etc.) and they printed it for about 15c.  Then I managed to get in and get my x-ray for about $3.17 USD.  
I have no fractures (as I thought) so it should not be a problem getting a crown done here very inexpensively.  I photographed the x-ray and sent it to the dentist stating no fractures are present and asking for an appointment via WhatsApp.  She responded that I will be advised later of an appointment sometime in June.
I got an email from my financial gurus that they are changing to a better and cheaper provider so a bunch of new paperwork needs to be signed and than almost every type of transaction can be made online.  First, they need to a bunch of forms signed, backed by a coded SMS message.  We tried to get this sent to Cristina's phone but that did not want to work, so my advisor will send it to his phone and email me the code... eventually.  This outfit is a bit overwhelmed at the moment so things are a tad chaotic.
Tom Thumb made a couple of quick appearances for you.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Love these tiny roses

Opening beautifully

Tom Thumb

TT

TT


TT - a little work on this one..

TT

TT

TT

Turi, my top dog

My colouful Grigi