Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday May 16, 2020 Bats


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday May 16, 2020
More often than not, the temperature in the house at 5am is 24.6C.  I don't know why it always seems to be that exact number but it sure is consistent.
After the walk with the dogs I looked out back and saw a bat flitting about.  I walked closer and there were two, then three, no four, yes five of them zipping about.  I went for the Nikon and came out again.  They kept flying about, in and out of the mango tree and all over.  I tried just aiming the camera in their general direction, shooting when I thought I would get one or more in the frame.  I ended up with 97 shots in short order.   I looked at them on the computer there wasn't one that was worth working on...  Drat.  Another time I will try with a tripod and maybe have better luck.
Then later I saw one of the huge butterflies with the beautiful blue on the back of the wings and the big "eye" on the inside wings.  He was hanging around so I went again for he Nikon.  By the time I got outside he had made himself scarce.  So I took shots of other things for you and played with phony HDR (High Dynamic Resolution) on a couple.
 I have had to get strict with Aram about watching movies.  I am into a routine where I start at 6pm.  If he is not here, I will watch my series, and I am really enjoying Frontier right now.  He keeps wanting to watch movies that are not on Netflix or YouTube....  Sorry, we can't watch everything that we want.  I have a whole list of movies I want too.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
TOM THUMB perched on the mango tree

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT
Our roses keep blooming 1

Rose

Rose

Rose HDR

Rose HDR

Rose HDR
Rosebud HDR

TOM THUMB inside the mango tree

TT

Sunflower

Sunflower HDR

Sunflower HDR

Sunflower HDR

Sunflower

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT