Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday May 13, 2020 Beauty


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday May 13, 2020
Last night Netflix decided to be cantankerous and just would not load.  I tried everything.  So Aram and I ended up watching "Airport".  Always entertained by Helen Hayes in that one.
So this morning I decided to take another crack at trying to "cast" or "mirror" to the dumb Smart TV.  I had zero luck just like the other times.
I watched the last 2 episodes of Season 4 of Outlander already and now I will have withdrawal symptoms.
Aram came over last night, and today, with documents that needed scanning and emailing.  At least that doesn't require using a lot of paper.
The roses and sunflowers are the hit of the day today again.  When processing these photos PhotoShop unexpectedly quit on me 3 separate times.  I hope that that won't become a recurring theme aeound here.
Aram returned at 6pm and, rather than start a series, he just wanted a movie, so the movie we tried several times last night decided to cooperate today.  It was "The Wolf's Call", in French with English subtitles, and it was a surprisingly very good movie!   We really enjoyed it and I sent my recommendation to David as well.  Not everyone enjoys a good submarine movie but I think most would enjoy the story on this one.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.