Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday May 21, 2020 Dentist


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday May 21, 2020
During our morning walk I saw the potential for a very nice sunrise so I went back out with the Nikon.  It was not bad but fizzled out a little too quickly as cloud came in at the horizon.  Then I went back to bed for another 2 hours.
Aram had said that he was seeing the Dentist today at 6:40pm so the office would be open probably 9-7.  I finished my chores and hurriedly showered to get there before lunch to make my own appointment.  You can imagine my utter surprise to find the darn place closed, again!  Once I got home I dug out their card and called the cel number given.  I was actually surprised when someone answered so I passed the lady on to Cristina who explained my broken tooth situation.  The lady explained that they are only open Thursdays after noon and that she would call back later with a time for a cita (appointment) next Thursday.  She called at 2:30 saying they had a cancellation at 3pm, so we got ready and were there on time, only to have to wait until 4:10pm to finally get in.  They pulled out my old x-rays which I had forgotten there last time (we own our x-rays in Latin America).  I was expecting a quick repair of an amalgam but, of course, dentists always want to go further..  He wants new x-rays because he suspect fractured roots on that tooth (how is that possible?) before deciding on final treatment which will probably be another crown.  He did a temporary white amalgam repair on the only dark, ugly amalgam in my mouth.  It looks ridiculous.  No charge, yet.  
I was intrigued by a cool painting at Dentist office so you have my take on it below..
Now, Aram has asked me to take him for a dental x-ray appointment at 9:40am tomorrow.  We tried calling the office but nobody is reponding.  Will they take pity on me tomorrow?  Not likely...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Sunrise





I see a hummingbird...  You???






Gorgeous tiny rosebud

Another beauty

Sunflowers abound



Grigi

Tom Thumb



Oh, I like this!