Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday May 15, 2020 Naps


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday May 15, 2020
This is Blog # 2,000 for this particular Blog.  In conjunction with the others, the number is much higher.
Last night Chucho, after about 3 hours, finally got the NetFlix working through the new TV Box after managing to download a newer version.  Why that is not automatically updated is beyond me.  Anyway, Cristina is happy to have this option available in her viewing room.  When we finally get the TV Box ordered through eBay, we will then have 2 computers and 3 TV's available, besides my phone...  Overkill to be sure.

I go to bed roughly around 10:15pm most nights and then am awake around 3:30 am to watch the time tick off until I get up around 4:50am to take the dogs for their walk.  After chores I usually grab another hour's rest and another couple of hours in the afternoon.  That makes up my 8 hours of rest daily to make me a functional human being.
I did work on a few more popular photos on RedBubble today and that is an ordeal on that terrible site.  My photography is a labour of love.  It has to be.  I just got a cheque of $36 for 3 month's work from them.  It usually is that amount per month.  Now, I just got a cheque from Fine Art America for $11.  That doesn't even pay for the equipment I have, never mind the hundreds of hours I put into it.
I took a couple of shots today for you.
Cristina and I walked over to see if the Dentist office was open to make arrangements to fix my newly broken tooth.  Of course, it was closed so I have this jagged reminder until they eventually reopen.
My sister had recommended watching Ozark but I couldn't get it to upload.  I ended up watching a series called Frontier with Jason Momoa (Aquaman) about the fur trade and the Hudson's Bay Company in Canada.  Lots of Canadian actors in this one and a series that I am enjoying....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


New growth on one of the new trees

Giving a snack to 6 of the dogs

Lunch of avocado, egg, beans and rice is a tasty combination

From a distance, I thought this was a tree frog with a friend

Short visit from Tom Thumb

He is a colourful boy