Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday May 18, 2020 Geraldine


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday May 18, 2020
Well I finished the final Season 3 of Frontier last night and it was quite clear that they were leaving a lot of questions to sustain a Season 4, but it was not renewed...  Too bad.  For a Canadian production it was pretty darn well done and I enjoyed it.  It employed a lot of Canadian actors.
I then got into Rebellion, about the early 20th century fight by the Irish for Home Rule.  I like historical stuff, as you can tell.

Today was going to be quiet, and I did some Netflix series research until Cristina volunteered me to take pictures of Claudia's super-lovely niece, Geraldine, for her 15th Birthday.  A girl's 15th Birthday is a huge thing in Latin America and the party is called a Quincenera, which was aptly described as a wedding without a groom...
Geraldine is such a sweet girl with beautiful skin for a teen and a superb temperament.  I think of her as the daughter that Cristina never had, mainly because she has a lot of Cristina's striking features.
Anyway, I had the tripod, a chair, and a hat to keep me comfy while I shot.  Sara and Cristina basically chose most of the poses and looked after the wardrobe esthetics.   I took 86 shots, and kept 63, working 9 hours on this.  I am only going to share a smattering of the photos today.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.