Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday May 14, 2020 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday May 14, 2020
Yesterday I would have been returning from my planned Canadian trip that was so rudely interrupted by Covid-19.  The way people are clamoring to start a second wave any plans I might had to retry in September are definitely on hold.
I am not a happy camper.  I broke off a part of another crown on a molar again.  I am assuming that these are 10-year-old crowns installed in Okotoks which I figured would last forever.  Grrrrr.  I hate dentists.

This morning was the coolest it had been in a long time in the house, 22.5C!  What a treat.  But clear skies mean a cool night and a hot day which we certainly had.
This morning I undertook to maybe start a monster project to expand the offering on RedBubble.  They don't automatically apply new products to new artworks, so a lot of older artworks appear on very few products.  With about 4,500 artworks this is a herculean task.  Considering that RedBubble seems to be doing everything in its power to ruin the site and kill our sales, I may not last long.  I have started with artworks that have sold previously which cuts down the number considerably.  We'll see how long I last at this.
Cristina now says that she was wrong about Friday being my licence plate day so I went into Tulua for 2 reasons...   1. To get a TV Box for 180,000 pesos or $45.76 USD.  This is an Android 7.1 unit as opposed to the Android 10 unit that I have on order, in transit on a slow boat from China.   2. To get some veggies and groceries at LA14.
So after lunch, a nap, a taking a few photos, I tried to set up the new TV Box.  I know that I have done everything right and we can bring up yhe Netflix page for Cristina all right, but we can't get it to load a movie...  I tried everything and every way I could think of.  Since Carmen has the same unit and referred us to this retailer, she sent her son-in-law Chucho to give it a try.  So far, he is having the same success as me.  Drat.
Aram has not contacted me so I am probably watching alone tonight.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Old guy re-arranging a tile roof across the road

Small butterfly

They are really tough to photograph here

Rose explosion

Turi, my queen
NeNe, my little fighter, having a whiz

Saffron Finch

Saffron Finch

Saffron Finch

Sunflowers emerging

Nina getting a belly tan

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb