Saturday, April 4, 2020

Saturday April 4, 2020 Coronavirus


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday April 4, 2020
Happy118th Birthday Dad.  RIP stepdad Lucien Hebert.

This morning I was apprised of the news that our oldest grandson, Cody, had lost his job in BC so was moving back to Alberta.  Someone ran into his van, destroying it en route, but Cody was OK.  He was staying with a cousin of his in Hinton when he started having breathing problems.  Yes, he had contracted the dreaded Covid-19.  He is currently in the University of Alberta, on 50% oxygen and his vital signs are stable.  We fully expect him to recover, the odds are in his favor.  Prayers are always helpful.

For those who think they are bulletproof and can avoid this virus when gallivanting unnecessarily, I can only pray that you will wise up and stay home and avoid being in contact with others.  That is the only way we can beat this thing and get back to normal.  Too many people are out of work when they can't afford to be.

 I decided to clip the bushy NeNe today, although it was a tossup whether to do Princesa first.  She had got into the bougainvillea bush and the leaves stuck to her like they were glued.  That reminded me of the "waiterbird tree (sp)" scene in The Gods Must Be Crazy.  I got most of them off and decided that NeNe needed the relief of fur most.  Again, it is not a perfect job for a novice without the proper equipent to hold the dog but he really looks good, and cool.  NeNe must sense that Turi is in her cycle and, even though both are fixed, our littlest guy keeps trying to mount our biggest girl, much to her annoyance.  Oh, we do do love the drama in our dog world.

I stepped outside with the camera and Tom Thumb was immediately accommodating.  It only took about 10 seconds to get the shots below and I am tickled pink with them for their sharpness and clarity.  This is what I wanted when I spent the big bucks on the new lens.  I do so enjoy this hobby which will likely never ever pay for itself but I enjoy the diversion and providing pleasing photos and artworks for people to enjoy.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


NeNe likes his cool cut

Nina gives her approval

Grigi too

Princesa joins the group

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher


Tom Thumb in all his glory

Be sure to click on photo to enlarge and appreciate

I am very pleased with these shots

Tom did the quick poses so well

I am 4 feet away and he doesn't mind

I am so lucky to have such a handsome friend