Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday April 11, 2020 Animals


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday April 11, 2020
We had a sick kitten overnight and it woke us a few times.  Cristina is an angel for these tiny unfortunates.
I actually left the house today to take Cristina, (Claudia went on her motorbike), 6 dogs and 2 cats in to Adiela’s in Tulua.  They are all up for adoption.  People keep dumping baby cats and dogs and our wonderful ladies have to clean up the mess and find loving homes for so many.
The streets are almost deserted because most businesses are closed, as are all restaurants.  I had my mask and gloves at the ready but I didn’t even need to get out of the car.  They had more business to attend to with the animals so they sent me home.
It is much quieter in the house now with just our own dogs.  I stepped out and took a couple of shots of Tom Thumb.  I kinda like the first one.
I had a long nap, interrupted several times, so I am still yawning.  Maybe tonight I will finish the Marco Polo series (only 2 seasons).
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

The fly-in

Checking for lurkers

Found me