Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday April 12, 2020 Sad Easter


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday April 12, 2020
Happy Easter.
For us it is a sad day as we learned that the sick kitten died last night and today we learned that one of our compassionate cousins in Montreal lost her fight with cancer.
Nicole Gratton 1947 - 2020.  
While I have probably not seen Nicole in 50+ years, she always responded so positively to family news that I passed on to relatives, the only person to do so regularly.  She was our main contact with our family in Montreal and we will always remember her smile and her immensely positive attitude.   RIP Nicole, you will be missed. 

It was raining a bit as I got up at 5am, but I heard the rain stop, so I took a chance and walked with 4 dogs anyway, Rocas abstained.  It was just spitting and the streets were damp, not wet, so we just did not stray too far from home, just in case.  After chores it was a welcoming bed that beckoned.
The day has been mostly cloudy and cool since, a nice respite from the heat.  We put Killer out in his favourite spot to enjoy the day.
Lunch was smoked bacon, poached eggs and toast, a delightful treat here.
I took a few photos for you and caught up with the sad news of the world before a nice cool nap.  We have to enjoy the cooler weather when we can.  I have seen many photos today of fresh snow in Alberta.  I have always loved a clean, immaculate, white, fresh snowfall.  I would gladly trade some 34C days for some -10C with new snow.  That is no-toque, road hockey weather, and I miss it.
Could not raise Netflix on the Smart TV last night and I gather a few other people were having problems too.  I was forced to watch on the computer.  I am almost through the 2 seasons of Marco Polo.  It is not even close to the quality of The Crown or Outlander.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Wasp

Nina

Killer

Turi

Bad fly-in shot

Where's Tom shot...

NeNe

Zorra

Mariposa

Rocas