Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday April 3, 2020 Doggies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday April 3, 2020
Gee, we have a lot of friends with birthdays in early April.  I wonder if it was the early July celebrations getting carried away... lol.
The routine here is simple and not complicated, and we both have our own things to keep us occupied.  For me, it is chores, naps, dogs, photos, blog, and movies.  I try to vary the order, or the necessity, to avoid staleness.  We are surviving and are actually very friendly with each other.  Each of us has a lot of space to do our own thing.
I decided to finish my attempted clipping of dear Buddy's wool.  His hair is thick like a sheep and it must be warm as heck, never mind all the things that stick to it...  He was a really good sport as I did 90% of it with decent scissors and finished as best I could with the clippers.  I am patting myself on the back for a semi-professional job and Buddy seems so much cooler and happier.  I will probably now attempt to tackle the other 2 furry monsters, Princesa and NeNe.  All in good time....
Cristina brought home a darling kitten to await adoption later this afternoon.
Killer continues to enjoy the grass and a big hole in the back yard.  The rest of the dogs laze around in the heat and seem to look forward to the slightest sound from anywhere to charge off barking as a group.  That is how they get their exercise. 
My Western Canadian friends and family are posting about -27C temperatures and more snowstorms.  We hope this is not like like last year when they missed Spring altogether.  It is now after 3pm and it is 32.5C in the house and outside.  There are days that I would welcome some cold and snow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start



 
The slimmer, trimmer, handsome Buddy

He has to feel so much cooler in this blasted heat

Killer is having fun outside

My beautiful tiny Grigi

 
Social distancing

Turi empties the dog food dish

Mariposa likes a spot where the fan is blowing

Zorra is improving slowly

They are such a good group of dogs

NeNe is matted and needs a clip

Princesa too

Rocas is a bit of a loner

Company below my computer

Zorra keeps to herself too

Thermometer at 1:19pm

Ditto on a weather app