Monday, April 6, 2020

Monday April 6, 2020 Heat


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday April 6, 2020
Happy anything day...
Despite the heat we dusted off the Barbeque and had Lomo Fino (Filet Mignon) with potatoes for lunch.  I had my pieces cut like small steaks and Cristina had had hers butterflied (very common here).  Add Montreal Steak Spice and we have a little touch of home, dripping with sweat notwithstanding.


33.4C = 92.12F is the present temperature in the house and we have every fan in operation.  Standing outside in the equatorial sun to get a few pictures of Tom Thumb is time-sensitive.  I can't, and don't, do that for long.

My son's wife's employers have offered to put their son Cody in quarantine in a hotel at their expense for 2 weeks.  That is a big load off of everyone's mind.  Thank you to them for their generosity and heart.

I remembered hearing that Coronavirus was sensitive to heat but... the research says: "the virus is sensitive to heat and can effectively inactivate the virus when it reaches a temperature of 56 °C (132.8 °F) for 30 minutes."  Even here, I don't think that is going to happen...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Filet Mignon - yummy

Add Montreal Steak Spice to taste

This rosebud is only about 3/4" across

It is now 33.4C

Tom Thumb