Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday April 10, 2020 Blacky


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday April 10, 2020
Happy 71st Birthday yesterday Patsy.  It is so hard to believe that it is almost 24 years since you left us.  You are missed.

On our walk yesterday morning, within a block of here we encountered 7 cats.   Overall there are probably 30 cats on our regular route.  There are a lot more cats here than Ecuador.     And, a lot of people park on the street overnight here, whereas you hardly saw any vehicles parked outside in Ecuador.  I don't think that Ecuador had more thieves, just more paranoid people.  Everybody had stupid, touchy car alarms there, even when locked in their yards... Ecuador was unneccessarily noisy.
My sister's son-in-law George managed to pick up my lost laptop at Pearson International.  Luckily he works nearby.  I needed to send them a direct email giving him permission and it went smoothly.
I spent most of the day working on photos of kids.  I sure do love my Smart Photo Editor.   The late afternoon and evening was a Netflix binge of Marco Polo, about 8 episodes.  I am not really enjoying it that much.  I bypassed Anne With An E after watching the trailer.  It could never compare with the old Canadian production of Anne Of Green Gables.

 Today, when walking the doggies, I realized that I haven't done a sunrise photo shoot in a while.  Why?  Because we now walk an hour before sunrise and I don't get to see if anything develops.  I would have to make a special trip to the front around 6am if I am in the mood to check.
I worked on regular photos today and am only a month behind now.  Too bad that I didn't really get that many good shots during my week in Canada, and all those shots are on the laptop....
I went out back with the Nikon and the Vermilion Flycatcher and Kiskadee were accommodating while Tom Thumb skittered away on me twice.  The Kiskadee appears to be munching on a very tiny baby gecko, if you are interested in enlarging the photos below (click on the photo to enlarge).
In talking to my buddy Frank last night, who barely escaped Ecuador 2 weeks ago to Canada, he mentioned that he enjoys seeing pictures of Killer.  It does my heart good that some of the photos strike a chord with someone.
Other than walking the dogs I have not ventured outside in 9 days at all.  Cristina is grabbing me some veggies as we speak.  We are probably going to shop local because there are no Coronavirus cases here, but we still try to be as careful as possible.
The black puppy is still with us for another day or two.  I have called him Blacky because all Spanish versions of black have been used up.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Blacky is a typical puppy

Artificial flower

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher was at work today













Blacky is sweet

He follows me everywhere

He needs to stay outside more

Killer likes roaming the patio
Kiskadee making a meal of a tiny baby gecko


Kiskadee uses his tongue to maneuver his new meal