Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday April 23, 2020 Rebirth


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday April 23, 2020
For the first time in a long time I actually slept past 5am, not looking at the clock until 5:19 so our dog walk got away later.  No big deal, still not a whole lot of people up and around.  It was kinda nice to be around as it gets lighter and walk on beaten tracks with no lights and no distractions.
In the back yard I see a neighbour's tree is dead and bent over the top of our wall.  I assume he will take it down shortly.  I don't say anything because the birds still roost up there, including Tom Thumb.
Other growing trees in our back yard have lost their leaves and I was concerned becuase it certainly couldn't be from lack of moisture...  But I am now seeing buds for renewal and regrowth.  And the rose bushes and other flowers are doing well, so a rebirth of the yard is happening.
Also, bad as Coronavirus is, it has done wonders for the planet itself, showing Mother Nature's capacity for rebirth as well.  The difference in the world's pollution level in so short of time is miraculous and much needed.  It is so sad that they were forced to cancel this year's Calgary Stampede, but it is a wise decision.  The conspiracy theorists and idiot Trumpers would have everyone dancing in the streets before this virus is brought to its knees.  Like I said before, Darwin Awards await those dummies.
Aram came by for help with an email response to the USA Visa office.  If Trump has stopped all visas and immigration, he could soon be in dire straits, through no fault of his own.
I am moving right along with Netflix, now watching a series on Pablo Escobar which hits much closer to home.  The reception on the Smart TV is sporadic but I may have it at the right angle for the best reception now.
Hugs to everyone from the crew here.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

Mrs VF

Mrs VF

Tom Thumb

Grigi

Nina


Killer

Turi

Rebirth

Rose bush regrowth

White roses flowering