Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wednesday April 8, 2020 Wonders


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday April 8, 2020
Tuesday morning we had a nice thunderstorm and a good rain.  So, no walk with my 5 babies.  But I did get up at 5am anyway and completed my chores, then napped for another 4 hours.
Leftover filet mignon is almost as good as the original if reheated properly.  A second day of lunch bliss.
I decided to work on photos in the afternoon because I was rested and did some nice work.  I am getting fussier about which photos are worth working on.  You might see them in about a year because I still have a large backlog.
Evenings are filled with Netflix and the series Outlander.  I am well into the third season now.  Which one to do next?  I will probably check out those to do with the infamous drug lord from Colombia, Pablo Escobar..  Then maybe "Anne with an E" (Anne of Green Gables remake, but it would have trouble to top the Megan Follows, Colleen Dewhurst and Richard Farnsworth series).

This morning we had Leonel come to cut the grass.  He said he was coming at 8:30am and showed up at 7:30am.  That might be a first for Colombia,... actually arriving early!
Cristina and Daniel brought in 2 more puppies to advertise for adoption, a black male and a brown female.  The black male likes my attention so is beside me at all times.  I love puppies as you know and do my best to show them love and attention even if another little piece of my heart goes with them when they eventually leave.   It is always disruptive with the other dogs too, especially when the newcomers don't know enough to do their business outside yet.
I took a few photos for you today and worked on those until my eyes were dropping.  I had just laid down when I got the surprise email-----

Eureka!

Unbelievable!  After 3 weeks to the day, Pearson International Airport informed me that they have located my laptop!!!!!  My choices are to pick it up or to ship it at my cost..  Shipping costs to Colombia are usually outrageous and they would probably want taxes etc so Yvette's son-in-law George kindly offered to pick it up.  I sent him enough information that they shouldn't give him any grief.  Hopefully, within a year I should be able to retry my trip to Canada and retrieve it.  It only sits in a drawer here anyway.  Thank you Yvette and George for all your help.
A late afternoon sprinkle was helpful in getting the temp down a little.

I haven't been out of the house for a week other than the dog walks.  Cristina went and got me some cabbage for my salads so we are good for a couple of more days.  I am a homebody anyway but a little outing would be nice soon.  Colombia is locking down until April 27 now....
The USA and Canada are both over 7% for daily increases in cases of Coronavirus which is unacceptable.  Other countries are worse in percentage increases but over 14,660 deaths to date in the USA is not only ludicrous, it is genocide.  And it will only get worse with the orange idiot running interference with unqualified personnel.  Sorry, but that egomaniac disgusts me totally, and always has..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
Leonel is finishing up

No more jungle

Last minute trims
8 bags to wait for Saturday's garbage day

Everybody is curious about the newcomer

Baby girl fostered by Daniel

That face should get adopted quickly

Cute little thing

Such nice colouring

Black puppies are tougher

All puppies deserve a good home

So much love to give

Killer loves the big hole in the yard.  He is hilarious.

Saffron Finch

2 Saffron Finches


Mister Vermilion Flycatcher

Rosebud opening

The ubiquitous Tom Thumb

Pretty boy

Killer is on the move

Rocas is enjoying the sun

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher again

TT

TT

TT