Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday April 13, 2020 Isolation


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday April 13, 2020
Happy Easter Monday.  Happy Birthday Dawn and Keith, two very good friends over many years.
Staying at home means a lot of leisure time that is filled with naps, trivialities and Netflix.  One can only stay on Facebook for so long before the ugly face of the Orange Menace overwhelms a person and closure is necessary.  One can only stomach the idiocy of politicians in general for so long.  It is better to escape into fantasy.
I fantasize living with a beautiful woman and 11 dogs in a nice home with a big yard while the world goes crazy without.  Our dogs are great solace to us in their innocence and love.  Tom Thumb and the other birds excite us.
Cristina has just left for a small grocery shopping excursion for a few staples to get us by.  We will survive this crisis.
I did finish the 2 seasons of Marco Polo and it was obvious that the ending was intended to whet one's appetite for the next season.  Since there was no next season the ending was a question mark.
I then watched "The Outlaw King" movie and, as a kind of sequel to Braveheart, it was interesting until the ending was sudden and wholly unsatisfying.  Today I watched "The King".  I am a sucker for historical dramas and again, it was a good movie with a very unsatisfying ending.   If I recall, the instruction to a good writer is to write the powerful ending first.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


This shot of Killer is for you, Frank.


Grigi enjoying our bit of sun this day

I just love Grigi's colours.

Nina is my chubby sidekick

Tom Thumb stuck around for a few poses

Pretty boy

Lots of detail in the feahers

He knew I was shooting

He knew I was no threat

Soon it is time to refill the feeders

Killer, Nina and Princesa

My faithful Turi, the calm one

Nina, my shadow

Zorra is starting to fit in and find her place

Rocas is a bit of an enigma, looking for love

My little fighter, NeNe