Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday April 22, 2020 Kittens


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday April 22, 2020
One of the 3 kittens passed away a couple of day ago but the other 2 are doing OK with Cristina's feeding and cleaning them every 2 hours.  They are still so small and helpless without vision yet.  Hope they make it so Cristina's heroic efforts aren't in vain.
Poop Patrol this morning and the remaining spring gave way on the Pooper Scooper, so manual manipulation was necessary and awkward.  
Wednesday is man's day out, so first I went into BugaLaGrande to get my last refill of the Omega-3 pills.  Cristina was certain that I would not get them because of my earlier suspension of coverage, but, now I am covered again so it was no problem.
On the way home I picked up some fried chicken for 50c a piece.  I splurged and bought 10 big pieces.
Then I went into the vet Super Mascotas in Tulua because I knew they had the same type of Pooper Scooper, long, not short, so less bending.  I was lucky, they still had one.  I also picked up a bunch of treats for the dogs.
I cruised the automotive area to maybe find springs for the broken Pooper Scooper but nothing was open.
I went to Dollar City and picked up mostly snacks to keep us going.  I bought a new sprayer wand for the back yard ($2.50 USD) and was dismayed when it would not operate.  I took it apart and, sure enough, a key piece was broken.  Plastics and elastics don't last long in this climate.
I am hearing a bit of thunder so I hope that we will get another cooling rain tonight.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.