Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday April 5, 2020 NO Coronavirus!


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday April 5, 2020

GREAT NEWS!



Update from my son this afternoon:  Cody tested NEGATIVE so they had to find out what was actually wrong.  "Things are getting better. They took him off the ventilator and woke him up. Treating him for bacterial infection. Thanks for all your support. I hope to never go through this again."


I echo my son's words and thank all the caring people for their awesome support.  THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
 ----------------

Our foster kitten did not get picked up yesterday as expected so we had the little screamer all night and got no sleep at all.  Thankfully the new adopter came this morning.
Regardless of my bleary eyes I decided to clip the final hairy dog, Princesa.  She was the best of the bunch for moving as I needed her.  Cristina insisted that she did not get cut as short as the other two, no clippers, only the scissors, so that was a chore.  But, we are happy with the results, not perfect, but they say the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is 2 weeks, lol.
At noon it was 31.1C, at 2pm it was 32.6, and now, after 5pm it is 33.4C, inside the house!   This is the kind of day I would trade for a -20C day with a fresh, crisp snowfall.  Just started up the fans and am going to make my nice cold salad.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


Princesa, minus acres of fur

She was such a good patient

Noonish temp

Tiny rosebud

Roses

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

Mrs VF again

Peek-a-boo by Tom Thumb