Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday April 24, 2020 Sunrise


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday April 24, 2020
I slept in a little again this morning, but only for about ten minutes, so I was mildly surprised at the way everything lightened up so early today.  And the clouds to the east seemed to be just over the horizon for a potential lovely sunrise so I went back out with the Nikon.
Unfortunately the clouds moved back in at the horizon so the results were ultimately disappointing.
However, with the magic of my editing software programs, we have tried to make something of the shots.  Oh, and I caught a different bird overhead and Merlin Bird ID identified it as a Southern Lapwing, a first sighting for me.
Nothing happening today.  I am restless and can't even nap properly.  Netflix coming to the rescue.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 



















Kiskadee above me

The fountain started up

















Southern Lapwing 1

Southern Lapwing 2