Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday April 21, 2020 Rain


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday April 21, 2020
About 3:45am we had a large thunderstorm that lasted many hours, hence no walk with my doggies, so we all got a nice rest until 8am.  The rain was just trying to stop.
During my uploading chores I got upset at the latest changes on RedBubble eliminating the photo Groups and made sure that my feelings were known to them.  Someone said that they had become a public company and, since then, they have really taken a slide.  They claim that their changes are to increase sales (according to their research and consultations).  Well we don't know the source of their research, and they sure as heck did not consult with us artists because artists are leaving in droves and our sales have plummeted to nothing.  Good work RB!
Many people write about the good that comes from self-isolation and many (people with kids mainly) joke about the hardships.  I only know that we are basically homebodies anyway so this isolation has reined in our spending and brought us closer than ever before.  We are also enjoying the dogs' attentions more as well.  If the world is ridding itself of pollution as a beneficial side effect, we welcome that too.  We just wish polluted politicians would be gone too.  
Cristina normally makes lunch and I make my own salad for supper.  Today she asked if I would make bacon and eggs for lunch.. no problem... I just had to re-arrange my busy schedule.. lol.
I took a few shots of Tom Thumb from the shade of the mango tree because the day was warming up pretty good, then it was time for a nice nap with 6 dogs.  I love my dogs.
Around 4pm I decided to have my shave and shower, another side benefit of self-isolation, .. no hard rules or clocks..  It is nice to use the cold shower (no hot water here) to cool off.  Then we got a nice afternoon rain which is welcome every day, although the grass already needs cutting.  I have noticed over the years how much the hummingbirds love the rain but I wasn't about to get my new camera wet.
I took some shots of the rain dripping from the patio roof.  A couple are kinda beautiful?
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Killer loves it in the back yard, free of diapers, etc.

That darn cat continues to annoy us

Buzzards on watch

Love the way  they soar

Tom is a show-off












Raindrops keep falling on my head







The white rose is opening

At least 2 more buds coming