Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday April 18, 2020 Shopping


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday April 18, 2020
Netflix worked on the TV last night for a welcome change.   I am really plowing through Versailles, well into the second season.
I had a busy morning with the dog walk, chores, poop and garbage patrol, paid all utilities and a grocery run to LA14 alone (only guys allowed on the streets in Tulua today).  Being there right at opening time was a good decision as there were virtually no other shoppers.  I was very surprised to see the produce shelves stocked up.  Sadly, many things we normally buy have not been available since this virus BS began.   At least I still can get all my salad fixings.
Oh, how I long to go out for a nice restaurant meal...
After lunch it rained quite a while, very nice for napping.
I worked to get responses from Westjet, Cheap-O-Air, and Movistar with zero success.  Very frustrating. 
I just heard from Cheap-O-Air that they managed to cancel my May 13 return flight but have not decided whether I can get a refund (credit)...  At least that is a start.
I also had 3 sales on Fine Art America today so I hope that is a harbinger of better things to come.
Hugs to everyone.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Small chubby Kiskadee

Killer likes it on the grass

Grigi and the dogs follow me outside

Nina

Grigi and Princesa
Saffron Finches

Turtledove and saffron finches

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher again

Mrs VF

Mrs VF

Mrs VF

Mrs VF

NeNe

NeNe