Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday April 27, 2020 Enough Already


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS NOT working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday April 27, 2020
As per above, I have heard from several of you that the Suscription to your email for this Blog is not working again...   Grrrr.   Please let me know if that changes. 

I just realized that Google has lost my Saturday Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That is a first..  I always have had technical problems with Google Blog but never censorship.  I wonder what happened?  I hate things that waste my time and effort so I am not a happy camper right now...

Yesterday we had Leonel come at 7am to cut our long grass already.  The only good thing about it is that the grass seems to have filled in a lot.  It took him 3 hours to cut, rake and bag it all.  Cost is 50,000 pesos, or, at today's rate $12.31 USD.
I spent a few hours scouring Amazon and eBay.  I always find Amazon very expensive and not nice to deal with.  I went on eBay and ordered a camera remote, a glass screen protector, and a TV "Box" to make our ordinary TV(s) into Smart TV's.  I could be waiting until July for delivery.  Within an hour I got a note that the one place would not send the remote because of problem delays with Colombia customs.  I found this mildly ridiculous for a $10 item.
Aram came over and we watched a few more episodes on Pablo Escobar.  After he left, I watched 2 more.  I think I only have 3 or 4 left now.

This morning I got the sad news from Cristina that a second kitten had died overnight.  I am sure she will work extra hard to make sure the last one survives.  If it does, I would be wanting to keep it,.. I like fighters for life but, with 11 dogs, it is impossible.
Out of boredom I went back onto eBay and found a different source for a camera remote.  I also got filters, UV, Neutral density, Polarizer, White Balance, and Star filters for the 67mm new Nikon lens.  I do need to use the polarizer, ND and Star filters more to enhance our photos.  I have most of these filters for the Canon and my regular Nikon lens, but the new lens is pretty much my exclusive now.
I am getting so bored and need to break out.  I need to do a little shopping so probably tomorrow I will flap my wings a little...  Today was supposed to be the lockdown end, but it has been extended another 2 weeks.  Groan.
I started to watch an NBC movie on the Alamo on YouTube on the computer here.  I turned it off after an hour.  James Arness and Brian Keith are just miscast as Travis and Crockett respectively.  
To complement yesterday's few photos, I took a few more of Tom Thumb today.  Again, the sun is so very brutal, 30C, so I didn't want to take too long.  
The weatherman keeps showing some rain every day but it is not happening.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Jungle grass

Our saviour, Leonel
That is a lot of grass

8-9 lawn bags worth
I give Leonel a beer every hour

So nice when it is finished

Turtledove and Saffron Finch

Turi

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT Today

Mrs VF

TT

TT

TT