Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday April 28, 2020 Escape


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS NOT working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday April 28, 2020
One of my sisters says that she received my last Blog via email.  Anyone else?

Another of my eBay orders to China was cancelled today even though delivery here has so far been excellent.  Grrrr.
I got the good news that I get a decent income tax refund this year again.  Sending back the signed forms and the payment to the accountant electronically from here is so painless compared to the old days where we had to rely on the mail.
Today was gentlemen's day in Tulua, every second day, alternating with ladies' day, which is a strange way to deal with things.  Couples can't shop together which is a pain.  I slipped out to go to La Herradura shopping center first, only to find it closed.  Bummer.  Then my second stop at Canaveral grocery was an exercise in patience as they had closed their parking lot and I had to navigate many one-way, and 2 blocked, streets to find a place to park.  I grabbed Cristina's special tea and 4 more handy items and got the heck out of Dodge.  Everyone is wearing masks and they spray your hands upon entry.  I touch nothing that I don't have to.  I was back in about 80 minutes, but it was nice to get out and walk and see the sun and sky and mountains.
There are so many new conflicting stories about whether the lockdown is effective, many using Sweden as a bad example (apparently no huggers there).  I personally prefer to take as few risks as necessary but sure wish they would get the daily increase in cases well below the current 5%+...  That seems to be unchanging.  One of the YouTube videos that I shared on Facebook discussing the lockdown was removed for violating their guidelines..!!  So much for free speech.
I am thankful for our critters and birds for providing welcome distractions.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The dogs join me outside.  4 in this pic.

2 Kiskadees

2 Kiskadees

Kiskadee

Saffron Finch

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT