Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday April 19, 2020 Lazy Day


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday April 19, 2020
I walked the dogs as usual at 5am and it was a ghost town, everybody asleep as they should be.  So, I came home and returned to bed for 2 hours before completing my chores.
I asked Cristina what would be happening in her world today and she just said "un día de pereza" or "a day of laziness".   So I went for another 2 hour nap before lunch.
I have taken a few shots for you but Tom Thumb is still being uncooperative today.  I will refill the feeders tomorrow I guess.
Then Netflix will be the order of the day.  I might even finish Versailles today as I am well into the third and final season now.  Then I might watch a regular movie or two before getting bogged in the next series.  It is interesting that my choices for series are all European historical dramas, England, Scotland, France, Italy, the Mongols, and more.  I really get a thrill of seeing places I have actually trod.
The heat has returned.  Praying for cool....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Bougainvillea

Bougainvillea 2

Our white roses will bloom again

Backyard dominated by the huge mango tree

Mangoes reaching for the sky

Mangoes reaching for the ground

Nina and Turi

Grigi is always close by too

Killer enjoting the grass