Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday April 17, 2020 Adoptions


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday April 17, 2020
From the dark sky this morning I expected a cleansing and cooling rain but no such luck.  It turned quite sunny and the mercury reads 31.2C in the house at 4pm.  David had called me yesterday, happy about the sunny weather.  I did not share his enthusiasm.
I fought with RedBubble this morning and sent them several nasty missives about how they are ruining the site.  Since they started monkeying with the appearance of the site our sales have dropped off each month.  I did not even earn a cheque (nust be over $20 earnings) this month.  Disgusting!  A person cannot look up my page without seeing a disgusting array of mugs and t-shirts depicting some very old artworks.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I may have to quit them again.  I actually made a nice sale on Fine Art America and got a cheque from them yesterday.  Go FAA.....
Cristina and Claudia went in to Adiela's with the puppy Blacky, and a large kitten named Mariposa for adoption.  Mariposa was lucky but not yet for Blacky.  They also brought the 3 tiny kittens to a try a different surrogate mother but that didn't work so the kittens are back here to be hand-fed and cleaned by Cristina.  They are eating well at this time so their chances of survival get better every day.
Tom Thumb was not cooperating today but Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher was...  I am happy to see that they also catch the darn wasps!
Netflix would not load again last night on the not-so-Smart TV.  Grrrr.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Kiskadee

Kiskadee

Blacky

Blacky is awaiting good parents

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

Mrs VF, with a wasp!

Mariposa is headed to be adopted

This was successful

The tiny kittens are back with Cristina

7 of our dogs enjoying the sunshine.  Killer is out of the shot too.

Mrs VF was very active today