Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday April 9, 2019 Sad


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday April 9, 2019  Updated 7pm
Happy 70th Birthday Patsy.  We hope you are having a great celebration in heaven.

The morning started off weird again as my external hard drive would not bring up all my photos, only about 55% and I was frantic that I might have lost hundreds of photos and all the hard work that went into them.  I did a restart omain computer and unplugged and re-plugged the hard drive.  Thank the Lord that I managed to recover everything.
Ever since I used that darn malware program my computer has been slow and uncommunicative.  Never again will I use those darn programs that actually infect your machine to try to make you pay to fix the problems they themselves have caused.  Such a scam.
Cristina got moving early and we left at 8am to go get the white dog at Zeus' place (Nayibi's) because it was sick and having convulsions.  We get to the vet's and the vet is not arriving until 9am.  The poor dog is listless and gave me a look that was too reminiscent of prior terminally sick dogs.  However he perked up a little and his eyes brightened so we were more hopeful.  They gave him injections then kept him for observation.
BTW, Zeus is doing really well and walking comfortably.
The vet called later to say that the poor thing had had violent convulsions and had to be put down.  So sad, and we had to go pick him up and return him to the family for burial.
We are still waiting to hear from either Exito or Hyundai about the best way to get the big TV fixed.  I really don't want to have to cart the darn thing into Tulua if I don't have to.
On the health front, I am actually feeling better overall but am having a bout of diarrhea.  Finally, after 5 days I went to the pharmacy for help.  I was given 2 vials of Enterogermina and 4 Pangetan pills to be taken every 8 hours.  I have so far had one vial and one pill and I am hoping to have turned the corner on this nuisance condition.

Update 7pm.
I tried contacting Hyundai and Exito again without any success.  Then I came across the refund policy of 5 days, meaning TODAY... so I packed up the TV and off we went to Exito.  After talking to several people they finally sent us to their tech shop, Sonitel Color where a fellow named Andres hooked up the different decoder.  You guessed it, everything worked...  Somehow I fully expected that that would happen so it did not surprise me.  I got Andres assurance that he would come to the house tomorrow if I was still having problems...
When we got home I set about putting the TV back together and could not locate the screws that hold on the feet.  We finally found them in the back of the car, thank God once again.  Cristina suggested that I switch decoders with the one in her TV room so I did.  And, everything works again on both TVs.....
It is both a relief and an exasperation to have to go through this BS for the smallest problem.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Zeus is doing really well

This poor white dog was in bad shape

Listless, tired, and no real will to live.  I've seen this before.

Poster of recognized purebred dog breeds

Cristina really wants to help all animals

Medicine for 24 hours seems to be helping