Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday April 5, 2019 Visitors


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday April 5, 2019
I watched episode 10 of War and Remebrance on YouTube on the big TV last night.  That worked well.
It was 24.9 in the house this AM with heavy fog this morning as I walked the dogs.  They are putting together a kids' amusement park in the empty lot beside us.  Hopefully that won't be too noisy.
We were so darn tied up yesterday that I did not get to do my photo uploads to RedBubble and FAA.  So that meant playing catch-up today.
Then the water was shut off again about 8am and didn't come back until 3:30pm.   If this happens again I plan to go to the AguaValle office and complain about the lack of water considering the extremely high bills we are forcerd to pay.
One of Christian's firends, Sebastian, had accepted Cristina's offer to come for lunch for some delicious chicharon and beans.
Cristina spent most of the day running to feed and medicate Zeus and to check on Achilles.  Claudia kindly provided the transportation.  They also accepted Cristina's invitation to come in for a bite of arepas, although the daughter, Sara, was quite happy to help me and the dogs eat popcorn.  I am getting lazy, using the microwave buttered popcorn and adding my own oil and salt.  It is quick.  That's my excuse.
I haven't got the hang of searching properly on the TV and couldn't get episode 11 of W+R to show up, so I watched it again on the computer.  That is not so bad beacause the chair is comfortable.  Now I only have episode 12 left....  Nobody has recommended and good miniseries that might be on YouTube yet...
I tried and tried to mirror my PC to the TV.  It appears that my Windows 10 does not support Miracast so I may be out of luck.  My laptop had no HDMI connection (too old??) so I may have to revert to a VGA screen hookup.  I need to find a cable..
I was invited to go watch bike racing tomorrow at David's at 7am.  That is always tempting but I have so much to do in the morning for chores... so I begged off this time.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Cristina, Sebastian

Cristina, Sara and Claudia