Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday April 23, 2019 TV


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday April 23, 2019
Monday again we had an overnight rain and it was 23C in the house in the morning.  I spent all day working on photos out of boredom and watched some TV.  We had rain again that night.
 This morning we had no water from atleast 5am to 9:30am.  Grrrr.  I looked at the AguaValle bill and they do not give any contact information...  Grrrr
Cristina wanted to get out of the house so we made a lightning trip into downtown to buy some more artificial blue flowers for Christian's grave.
On the way back we had lunch (almuerzo) at that good cafe near Gilma's.  We don't mind eating out once in a while because it is so cheap.
Then I ran Lizzie over to get cleaned because she was pretty messy.  I also brought the guy my leather cleaner so he could do a good job.  For $4, you can't beat it.
I had invited David over for a movie in the afternoon and he readily accepted.   He had also found some Clamato juice selling at LA 14 so I had him bring me a couple of bottles.  I have a bottle of vodka just begging for nice accompaniment.... 
We started off with "Lincoln" and ate a few peanuts and raisins.  Then we moved to "O Brother Where Art Thou" for a bit of humour.
We ordered a baconburger next door with fries for $5 and split that because we weren't that hungry.  Deeelicious!
Then we went back to the TV as gluttons for punishment and watched "SALT".  David had surprisingly never seen any of these movies before.  I have seen them each about 10 times, all favourites.  Anyway, it is fun to share my good movies with someone who appreciates it.
It is now after 9:30pm and again we have no water.   Grrrrrr.  I need to get a Spanish speaker to come with me to complain to those guys.  This is happening way too often, and we are paying premium prices...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Cristina and Claudia filming Zeus2

Gorgeous palm tree across from the cafe

We preferred to sit outside under the awning

Cristina's lunch with soup and drink

My lunch with drink, about $2

Gorgeous hibiscus at a neighbour's

And another

The humungous tree in the schoolyard at the corner

Home, unassuming home...

David is a movie fiend like me

Lincoln

O Brother, Where Art Thou

SALT