Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday April 1, 2019 Zeus


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday April 1, 2019
Don't worry, I do not do April's Fools jokes.
I drove Cristina again this morning to the vet(s) and to see Zeus to bring him more food.  The lady that is harboring Zeus, Nayibi, is really a sweet and gentle soul.  They gave Zeus some of the high-iron liver in a dish but, when they weren't looking, the neighbour's white dog came and ate it all while Zeus looked on helplessly.  I ratted on the white dog, because I saw it all.
We came back home and I prepared for the short visit of Wolf and David to watch the replay of yesterday's Formula 1 race.  Even if it was anti-climactic because we knew most of the outcome, it was still a pleasure.
Then Cristina and I went back to see Zeus so she could give it some bedding and give it medications that Cristina had picked up at the vet.  And it was pouring... while I sat waiting 40 minutes in the car.
The rain is a godsend, and the flowers bloom away, and the grass has grown so much that it needs trimming already.  Is there an animal that eats grass that doesn't leave messy deposits everywhere??
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Loved this, ...on Nayibi's roof.

Giving food to Zeus

Lots of concerned people helping him

Nayibi and Cristina are saints

We can only hope that he comes back to health

This gorgeous tree is in the schoolyard in the next block

The boys settle in to watch the race replay

They are always sharing funny stuff

Skidding sideways is not recommended for winning races

Our tiny rose is back in bloom mode

Yellow hibiscus in the rain too

Don't know the name of this..

.. or this