Friday, April 26, 2019

Thursday April 25, 2019 Zeus2


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday April 25, 2019
Wow.  We actually had a morning with no rain, AND we had water...  Will small wonders never cease..?  So the 5 dogs got their normal walk and they were happy.
Then I worked on photos until 1pm.  Some of them take a lot of time to get a pleasing effect but the satisfaction of getting the desired result makes it worth the time.  It also helps me to pass the time.
I only took a break to make some smoked bacon, poached eggs and toast.  Another of life's little pleasures.
Cristina had picked and washed a stack of oranges so it is my job to make juice from them.  I filled a 3L jug this time with some left over.  Another of life's little pleasures.
Then I made a run to Gilma's for their leftovers that they give us to feed the dogs.  Cristina says that she is going to discontinue this because the stuff is such a mixture of heavy, rich food that the dogs actually have trouble with it, with vomiting, etc., and some are getting too fat.  I know that my little Nina is fat because she eats anything put in front of her and then she looks for more.  She is getting pretty roly-poly.
I also have had strange occurrences the last two times that I bought my cabbage, and at two different places.  The cut cabbage is only lasting a couple of days then turning black, and then moldy.  This is the first time in the many years that I have been eating cabbage salad that such a thing has happened.  I hope it does not happen again.
Our poor old Zeus2 took a turn for the worse today.  He is really labouring, especially with his breathing.  He sounds like a person with bad emphesema, with heavy wheezing.  I was surprised when he had the strength to change locations to rest, but frankly I don't expect him to survive the night.  So sad.  If he does make it through the night I imagine that we will be seeing a vet early in the morning.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Smoked bacon, poached eggs and toast.  Heavenly breakfast.

Cut oranges ready to be juiced

Our old fighter is having a tough time today

Our kitchen help