Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday Feb 18, 2019 Grrrrr


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Feb 18, 2019
We actually were to meet Carlos for a 9am appointment at the Fiscalia (police investigations) in Tulua to get more action on Christian's death (murder).    Cristina got in at 8:30 and spent 1.5 hours with the police and Carlos showed up at 9:30.  He had to talk to them separately anyway.  Cristina has to return in 8 days and she apparently wants Gilma to go there too and confirm Christian's state of mind on the day in question (his 22nd birthday).  I don't know how she will manage the stairs there with an inoperable elevator.  It is almost 15 months since this happened and virtually zero has been done to bring his killer to justice...  Grrrr

I am trying to send money via Interac to my niece in Canada but to add her I need to be able to accept a verification code.  I could send it to another niece, but I need to change her email address, and to do that, you guessed it, I need to accept a verification code.  I spend an hour on online CHAT with my bank and get a promise that they will call me with a verification code to my Colombian cel withing 48 hours.   Yes, 48 hours....  Grrrr
Why didn't I think of PayPal earlier??

2 days without Gabapent and, so far 2 days without a speck of sleep.   Grrrr.  I lay there with my eyes closed, resting, but no sleep at all.  Exhaustion should kick in soon.

No photos.  Sorry if I am a tad incoherent.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******