Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday Feb 25, 2019 Cemetery


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Feb 25, 2019
I stayed up late watching the Oscars and found it to be one of the most boring ever.  The Thank You's are almost identical and a royal pain to listen to.  And why do they give 4 Oscars for one item and 6 people try to say the same Thank You's???  I understand that there were a lot of shocking upsets, especally in the Best Actress category where they had been projecting the winner with only 2% support of the vote... That sure made an impression!
 
I had all kinds of plans for the beginning of the week but absolutely everything got shifted to other days.
We made plans to go to the bigger PriceSmart in Cali tomorrow with David.  I thought my CD at Bancolombia came due today, but it is not due until Wednesday.
I finally took the car to get cleaned today, it was pretty dirty from transporting people, dog food, and traveling on dusty roads.  Lizzie appreciated the glamour touchup.
I walked to get rabbit food and birdseed, then went to get some cash.  While I was at it I did some windowshopping and bought some dessert chicharones.
We had lunch, a quick nap, fed the dogs, then went to get Lizzie.
It was another lovely warm day to visit Christian at the cemetery where I always find the view uplifting, even though the buzzards are always above me, lol.
We stopped to visit Grandma Gilma and she and Cristina and Carmen got into some heavy discussions about Christian's death.  I hope to have more to report on that later this week.
When we got home I got a call from David postponing our Cali trip...  No big deal, there is no rush to spend money.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Don't you just love palm trees??

A gorgeous day today

This is so picturesque

My friends are checking that I am still upright

Lizzie enjoyed the shade where possible

Darling Gilma is such a sweetie