Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thursday Feb 14, 2019 Valentines


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday Feb 14, 2019
Happy Valentines day to all the Sweethearts out there.
BTW, Carlos never showed up on Monday to fix the roof,.. or anytime since.
I spent almost 2 hours on a "Join Me" invitation with my financial guy in Canada.  I am so worried that my millions will be worth 2 cents when the Tangerine Turd (Tom's vivid name for the Donald) in the USA implodes.  How anyone can possibly still back that ignoramus is totally beyond me.  Anyway, we decided to err a little on the safe side for a while.  My crystal ball broke a long time ago and my genie doesn't come out of the lamp anymore.  What we lost in 2018 has just been recouped in 2019 so far so we can only hope for the best.
We discovered that some money movement from RRSP's that we do at the beginning of every year somehow didn't happen in 2018.  I had asked for it but it got missed.  As I near age 70 I have been trying to move out the maximimum allowed to my TFSA... 
Boredom and lethargy abounds in this heat.  I went out in the backyard with the Canon, put a chair near the center and waited mainly for Tom Thumb to show up but no such luck.  Other friends were around, including a daytime moon, and the buzzards that circle me constantly..  I took 84 pics but only kept 22.  Our new rose is going to bloom soon!
Since then I have been in the house wearing only a watch...  I heard that it was -25 in Okotoks today while it was 32.4 here, in the house....  I miss the beauty of a fresh winter snowfall.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Our beautiful new rosebud

Turi on the prowl, Princesa watching

My brat, Nina

I love this stupid nuisance

Daytime moon makes a great background

Positioning is important

These guys seem to know when I am outside
Forever circling and circling...

Mariposa was in a playful mood today

Even Negrita was getting involved

It is pretty rare for Cafe to get in the rough stuff

Princesa. Negrita, Nina and Mariposa love to playfight

Luckily it is all in fun

Cafe is happy to be a spectator

Saffron Finch #1

Saffron Finch #2

Saffron Finch #3

Saffron Finch #4

Saffron Finch #5

Saffron Finch #6

Saffron Finch #7 drinking

Saffron Finch #8