Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday Feb 19, 2019 Misc


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Feb 19, 2019
I managed to sleep, off and on, last night so I felt a little human today again.  For the last 2 days I thought my body and my strength actually felt better...  Today I was not so sure.  If the Melatonin is such a poor help, it will be the next to go...
I managed to get some money sent to my niece near Black Diamond to get it passed on to my niece near Priddis.  Eventually it will get in the right hands and put to the purpose intended.  I managed to use an existing Interac contact so I didn't have to jump through a ton of hoops.  BTW I still have not received a call from the bank...
We invited David over for lunch across the street and he was thrilled to get out of the house.  His squeeze, Irma, left from Cali Sunday night and got to her home in South Africa about 11am this morning.  That is an awfully long trip for anyone, never mind someone in their 70's.  He and I have a lot of similar problems with phones and banks, but no workable solutions yet.  We may go to Cali together next week...
Then we ran into LA14 to exchange some shorts for Cristina before stopping to see Adiela.  We brought her a lot of dogfood bags and large plastice from the mattresses to use at the dog refuge.  Today we came home with a large plant (aloe vera?) that needs to go in the sun.  We had bought two other plants for outside as well yesterday to try to attract the hummers.
Cristina thinks it is so funny that the bunnies have dug themselves a den to hide in.  As long a sit doesn't lead to an escape hatch I am letting it ride.  She is also excited that a mouse is setting up residence with the congenial rabbits...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
David's 2019 Kia Cerato Pro 2nd Generation

Out little rose is till hanging in there!

Large aloe vera plant and babies

Our other 2 flower purchasess

Rabbits love to have a place to hide

This is Bugs

And this is Bunny

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher