Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday Feb 4, 2019 Prices


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Feb 4, 2019
Well, we have waited for Miguel & Adiela, and Lina, for 3 days, and now Carlos for every Monday for 2 months....  The word of Latin Americans continues to be worth diddly.  We just do our own thing, and if they show up it is a surprise...
I worked on photos most of the day and will show you a couple of before and after results.  My work is SO beyond ordinary photography now and I do enjoy making a silk purse out a sow's ear.....
I still have enough photos ready for a year at my pace of uploading only one per day.  I may return to two a day but that causes other problems for me so I keep holding off.  It takes a long time just getting the one photo uploaded to the two sites each morning.
I did my dog food trip to Gilma's and stopped in at D1 (pronounced day-uno) for my usual supplies there.  I got 4- 2 litre bottles of juice, 7 bags of my favourite BBQ potato chips, and 4 bags of peanuts for about $9.
Then I accompanied Cristina to go buy her favourite arepas for 26c each.  We had to wait 1/2 hour so we rounded the corner and checked out a small place for fast food.  We had two huge deep-fried potato slices and 2 empanadas for 78c.  Then I had a foot-long sausage for 55c.
We picked up the arepas and stopped at a butcher shop on the way.  I grabbed 4 marbled steaks at $5.96 a kg, and also a kilo of bacon for $3.43.  They have no electric slicing machines, all is cut by hand so the bacon is cut about 3/8" thick.


It certainly is hard to beat the prices in Colombia for food and clothing.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Before, in Palmira

After

Before, in Andalucia

After

Before, in Palmira

After