Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Jan 21, 2019 Vets


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Jan 21, 2019
Of course Carlos did not show up as promised to fix the roof, so we slept in yet again.
In the afternoon we took Cafe to a different vet that Cristina and Adiela trust in Tulua.  This is where we got the first sick bunny and apparently who helped rehabilitate NeNe.  For that I am very grateful.  Cafe welcomes any opportunity to go for a car ride and she is a good passenger.
Apparently the $127 we spent on the 8 chemotherapy sessions in Andalucia were for nought, never mind the many trips back and forth.  Now we are going to start again even further away in Tulua, at 7am tomorrow morning, and also pay 20% more.  Cafe is such a good, needy dog that I would hate to have to decide on euthanasia so we will bite the bullet and tighten our belts further.
Every day, literally..., my dash-cam captures scenes of idiots walking, riding, weaving between cars and generally risking their lives to save a second or two, often with their children in tow.  If the lazy, corrupt police in Latin America would even attempt to enforce a few traffic laws they could balance the country's budget in a month!  
UPDATE:  6:12pm and a quick parade went by, I was working on photos and I missed it.  Cristina thinks the firetruck was carrying my pick for Miss Andalucia!  The elections were yesterday.  I hope she is right.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
Cafe is such a sweet, timid dog

You can see the inflamed "cuca" on the poor girl

She loves the car ride

She doesn't seem to mind the chemo