Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Jan 26, 2019 Grandmas


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Jan 26, 2019
There was a 5.5 earthquake a little SE of Cali at 7am or so 31 kms from a volcano.  I don't recall feeling anything.
After my chores I spent a lot of time looking at alternative VOIP providers and other methods of contacting Canada for a reasonable price.  The VOIP is still in the works, awaiting responses from a couple of providers.  I did find a free cel phone app called "CallApp" appropriately...  I downloaded it and had success reaching some people, but not others.  I am not sure what is up with that.  If you want to try it, you should be able to contact me at

011-57-2-318-847-1540.
In the mid-afternoon we went over to visit with Gilma and family.  It is so hot.  It is about 28C in the house.  It is nice when Christian's 2 grandmas are together because they both have good hearts and good senses of humour.
We somehow inherited Carlos' dog for a couple of days.  That always makes for confusion because that makes 2 dogs named Nina in the house.  This Nina is so cute with her eye-patch and is also Mariposa's mother,.. and just as crazy.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
The 2 grandmas

Ana Julia and Gilma

The 2 Ninas

Nina and Nina