Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Jan 25, 2019 Trees


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday Jan 25, 2019
Now NetTalk are refusing a refund for their system that has not worked since September.  I have promised them a shit storm of bad publicity if this is how they treat a 7-year customer.  Grrrrr.
I need a new type of phone service but looking at MagicJack and Ooma I see lots of service problems there too.  Ideas that will definitely work in Colombia??  NetTalk says the Government or Movistar are blocking outside VOIP connections....
This morning I decided to tackle trimming the insect-ridden portions of the fruit trees with the hedge clippers.  I am pleased with our results but could probably trim a tad more.  Working over my head most of the time my muscles took a beating and I can barely feel my arms.  Just took my second Tylenol.
We bought 2 almuerzos from across the street for lunch then brought the dogs into the house and let the rabbits into the yard to hopefully eat some grass.  They both just headed for shade so we put them back in the hutch and collapsed into bed.
We forgot to watch a pressure-cooker on the stove and luckily Ana-Julia turned it off in time.  The food was a little burned on the bottom but not bad.
Lena and Lorena came for a visit with Ana Julia and I decided that it was time to burn the old batch of tree trimming from a month or so ago.  It needed paper to start but then burned very hot, very rapidly.  The neighbour had a dead palm leaf hanging over the wall nearby so I had to use our long bamboo pole to shove it back over before it caught fire.  The last thing I needed is to start a fire in the neighbourhood.  The dogs were smart enough to stay away from the fire as well.
Lina went to the beauty shop to get her hair cut and took Ana Julia along with her.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Better yard view after cutting low branches

Hopefully a lot less pests and insects too

Still enough shade

Bugs was active for a minute then sought shade



Our active trio play-fighting again

Bunny went straight for shade
Where's the weenies?

I was a little shocked at the heat from this small fire

Ana Julia and grandaughter Lina

Lorena enjoying mangoes

Out-of-order photo of  fire with palm leaf above