Monday, January 28, 2019

Tuesday Jan 29, 2019 BBQ


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Jan 29, 2019  Update....
Sunday afternoon at 3pm Cristina laid down, then got up at 5pm to help me feed the dogs, then went back to bed.  
Monday:  This morning she got up for an hour then went back to bed until noon.  I did join her for some of that sack time, but certainly not 19 hours.
I killed some time setting up Skype again both on Microsoft Edge/Explorer and Google Chrome since it does not work with my Firefox.  I have pretty much resolved myself that I won't successfully get another Canadian phone number here, but I won't stop checking things out.
We had a quick lunch then went in to LA14 for groceries.  We spent almost $150 this time, but almost $40 of that was on a smaller 3L pressure cooker for small meals for just the 2 of us.  I tried to use my Banco Pichincha debit card to access my Coopera money without success at 3 different machines.
Then we stopped off for a Coke and cookies at David and Irma's.  We solve a lot of the world's problems that way.
When I got home I had an email from Banco Pichincha urging me to use the internet banking for bank transfers....  Hmmmm....  So I tried...  They obviously only transfer to Ecuadorian banks, .. nothing internationally....  Gosh I hate to have to bother someone like my ex to get this money sent to me....  Latin America can be SO exasperating...
I accidentally came upon an old book about German spies in England in txt format and have been glued to the screen reading it.
Tuesday:
We invited over Dave & Irma for BBQ'd sausages and beer.  The BBQ flared up so quickly that the chorizos were ready in almost 2 minutes!  The beer sure tasted good in this heat too.  Cristina made crispy french fries as an accompaniment and it was actually a pretty nice lunch.
The dogs behaved themselves as we discussed world problems and travel.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Great guests

Between us 4, we have all the answers