Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday Jan 22, 2019 Dogs


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Jan 22, 2019
I walked the dogs early and we got ready to be at the vet in Tulua at 7am.  I was impressed with this long-haired indigenous guy and his apparent knowledge.  Cristina and Adiela trust him a lot.  I thought that chemotherapy was a long, drawn out injection process because the other place takes 3 hours or so and removes a catheter connection in the leg when we return.  In reality, this vet just injected 2 long syringes into Cafe's leg as we held her.  Then pay the $20 and away we go!
Once home I decided to go try to pay my taxes and the electricity bill.  I was more than 12th in line, served by 3 city gals.  40 minutes later I see one who tells me to come back later in the PM or better yet, tomorrow, because there is something they need to finish with 2018 taxes....  Oh joy....
I went to pay the electric bill and the lineup there was also long, so I saved my patience for another day.
Cristina decided that our 8 dogs had not been vaccinated for a year so at 2pm we took 4 older dogs first to the vet 2 blocks away.  He didn't have the rabies shot for 8 dogs so he promised to come and do those at our house.  He mixed 2 vials each in a syringe and the injection took 3 seconds each.
Then we returned with the 3 newer dogs who are not leash-trained, and Mariposa.  We had the most trouble getting Nina out of the house.  She was only ever on a leash for a few minutes months ago and I ended up carrying her both times.  Anyway, another chore out of the way....
The car wash guy is just a couple of doors from the vet so I confirmed that he could take it in and returned with the car right away.  The car was dirty from trips in the country and especially now after transporting the 8 dogs.  The guy earned his $4, which is on the expensive side for car washes here.  He commented that there was a lot of dog hair which I barely noticed....
I had barely got home when the vet's assistant came to the house with the rabies vaccinations.  That did not take long.  House calls are nice...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK

Cristina and the vet, John

Line-up to pay the house taxes

Turi, Buddy and Mariposa

NeNe doing a Playgirl pose

My beautiful calm girl, Turi

Princesa, my protector

Lizzie getting a proper clean

The old boy is really thorough

Lizzie looks happy again