Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Jan 6, 2019 Lazy


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday Jan 6, 2019
After the dogs' walk, it was straight back to bed and we didn't rise until we got a telephone call from niece Ana after 10am.  I sure needed the battery recharge.
I also made breakfast with the leftover bacon (under 3 minutes in the microwave) and with poached eggs this time.  Heaven!  I love poached eggs the best, and the bacon was even better second time around.
We found a soccer ball in the back yard and brought it over to our neighbours who overlook our yard.  Sometimes their kids get a little carried away.
We had a few oranges ready and clean so I made juice again.  Unknown to me Cristina had gone and picked a bunch more.  In my boredom I cleaned and juiced most of those as well.  We'll be drowning in Vitamin C for a bit. 
Other than slipping out for dog food at Gilma's, and dropping off some clean oranges for her, it was a lazy day topped off with a decent movie, "Ocean's Eight", a delightful takeoff with all women actors, led by Sandra Bullock.  I had started to watch another but realized that I had already seen it on TV recently...
Not much for pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.