Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Tuesday October 31, 2017 Hallowe'en



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday October 31, 2017
Lots of cloud and sun for a glorious sunrise this morning augured for a good day indeed.  Tom Thumb and friends were having a competition this morning over the feeders so I did manage to get 2 decent shots of Tom, hand-held.  While the sun is on this side of the equator I really need to set up the tripod and get some sunlit feathers working for us.
I have to thank some of the really nice people in this world who think of others, like Frank and Rita Chin from Ontario who emailed me to see if I would like any items muled in from Canada...  Can anyone say peanut butter...  Thanks guys, we love you.
I got a lot of rest and took my drugs to prepare for the Oldies But Goodies Have A Ghoul Day Hallowe'en dance this evening.  We arrived around 6:20 and it was ana amazing sight to see all the awesome decorations done by George, Rene and crew.  Miriam was there as well to sell beautiful masks for only $1 to all us costume-challenged people and she did sell a lot of masks.  Then the crowd came in and some of the costumes were incredible....  We had a whole group of Super-heroes, pirates, cowboys, Indians, witches, and many more.  
The experiment with just Monster Mash-type music died a quick death as our true Oldies But Goodies music came to the rescue and the party got rocking and the dance floor stayed occupied all night.
The pictures are from the new Lumix which is not great in low light, especially combined with motion, so I will apologize in advance for the quality.  I also took so many that I am only going to number those...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Sunrise coming to Cuenca this morning

South of us was just so pretty

Fallen flowers from a tree

Tom Thumb maintaining station at our feeders

There were at least 3 rivals this morning

Arrival at Villa San Carlos


Great prop at our reception table
The guy on the bottom right was a dead loss for helping

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8  The smoke machine worked overtime

#9  Hearts Of Gold paid us a visit
#10
#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21
#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

#32

#33

#34

#35

#36

#37

#38

#39

#40

#41