Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday November , 2017 Horrors



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday November , 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Christian my wonderful stepson.  As soon as you get your Passport tomorrow we hope to be able to get you a flight here ASAP.
5:10am -  Out with the dogs, of course
6:00am – Rush to upload 3 more Elvis photos for sale, after, emails, Facebook etc.
8:30am – Physio with Diego and we called 140 together and arranged a (political BS) meeting with a GP Doctora Machuca on Dec 8 who will then send me to one of the Fisiatria doctors to approve more physio (which has already been verbally approved by Dra Ana Zhapan and I start Dec 6th !!!)  It’s all a political game and they actually laugh about it.
9:30 – I take my “new” big helmet back to Mr Motorcycle and talk to papa Edgar Benenaula about the color badly fading on my new helmet that is less than a year old.  Compared to his 2-year-old similar helmet, mine is really bad.  I will probably have to come back on Friday for my 3rd visit about this.
10:00 – I unplug my computer and take it to my technician because I lost my Sony memory card inside the computer in a slot that I mistakenly thought might accept it.  I pick it up later with the card extracted  - cost $5.
10:30 – Go to see my motorcycle Mechanic, Diego, but he is away for ½ hour so I go to the big SuperMaxi store to try to activate my Canadian Debit card.  First I spot a bank so I try that first to withdraw $20 USD but it is a no go.  It is the same thing in SuperMaxi where I buy some garbage bags just to try a transaction….  Grrr
11:00 – Diego is at home, looks at my wobbly ignition switch, thinks briefly, the lightbulb goes on, he nods and goes for the tools he needs.  He dismantles the cowling to get at the inside, reaches in and tightens one screw, and puts everything back together, no charge….
12:00 – I put the computer back into operation and everything works..
12:30 – I start negotiations with CIBC to get a card that I can actually use to buy Christian’s flight, hopefully tomorrow…  I beg to online banking to activate my Debit card because I am, having no luck here doing the requested PIN transaction.
I call my mule in Edmonton to photograph the front and back of both my Dividend and US Dollar cards.   Guess what…  No US Dollar card..!!!  I call CIBC Credit Card services and talk to a sweetheart called Sharnett (neat name) and she agrees to activate my Dividend card after I promise her my first-born…  And I get her to mail a new US Dollar card to my mule in Edmonton…  Whew!!
1:48 – Just got the news that Cristina’s son Christian has been found dead in his bed….   Unable to think…
Al