Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday November 25, 2017 Cetap Lucy TY



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday November 25, 2017
Had to get a lot of things done this morning like running to get food for the pigeons and dogs... before I could catch the bus downtown for another charity photo gig.
This time I was helping out Cetap Lucy with the photos of sponsors with the children they have sponsored.  One of the children was little Angel who I sponsored for the last 2 years and he came right up and shook my hand.  I hardly recognized him because he had grown so much and had a modern macho hairdo.
The lighting at the Sunrise Cafe varied from room to room so it was not easy coping with a lot of bright light from one side.
I set up in a clear back area to do the "portrait" work and tried changing some settings to cope with the lighting and did a couple of test shots.  However, (Murphy's Law) as soon as the lineup started my camera awould not fire so I had to quickly re-adjust the settings to my old standbys.  Whew, the camera was working again.  
I tried to take two of each group so I could pick the best one for submission to Rick Smith from Calgary who organized (and helped pay for) this luncheon "Thank You".
I hope you enjoy the photos, which again I won't caption because I don't know all the names.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.