Saturday, November 25, 2017

Friday November 24, 2017 Lighting Party



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday November 24, 2017
I finally had the bright idea to take my TENS machine in to Diego, my physiotherapist, to get his comments on what settings to use.  Well it turns out that I have been trying to use it symmetrically, on similar sites on both sides of my body, at the same time for about 20 minutes each... Wrong...  He showed me that I need to use the "Trigger Point" setting mostly and put one pad on my shoulder/neck trigger point and the other on my lower arm trigger point and run it for around an hour.  The improvement has been dramatic, hooray!!!
Here is the invitation for the fun event tonight:

Michael apparently did all the decorating and it seemed like there was a Christmas tree always within reach somewhere, and also several trees/bushes lit up on their magnificent terrace.  Patty had also found a disco ball which flashed all kinds of colours and designs that photos could not capture properly.  There were also photos and dolls of white dogs everywhere mixed in with art containing a lot of red colour.  This is all in a fabulous oversized condo that is still for sale if anyone is interested.
We knew almost every guest and Cristina  had a few Spanish-speakers to converse with so it a tremendously enjoyable evening.  Everyone brought an appetizer so there was tons of food and everyone overate as usual.  I had trouble finishing just one glass of wine.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  I am not captioning them because I can't remember everyone's names...  Getting old will do that to you.
That was the day’s excitement.  Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.