Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday November 23, 2017 Joes' Secret Garden



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday November 23, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends.
Boy!  What a runaround at Hospital IESS this morning..  I had an appointment to see Dra. Molina this morning to renew my prescription.   The sign on her door says that she is there Mon-Fri 7:00 – 11:00.  I was there at 7:30 and she is not there...  I hang around, then go early for my physio, then come back.  2 other doctors are in her office.  I show them my paper and they tell me to wait until I am called.  All of a sudden those 2 doctors just walk out and another doctor is in the office.  She says she can’t help me and to go see someone else, and the red-vested Information gal has disappeared.  In frustration I go to the Pharmacy section and a really kind fellow named Fernando, who speaks some English, helps get the prescription ordered with the help of a different Information gal.  Around 10:30 I finally get the prescription…  Sheesh…
Today is a really big event for our American friends so Joes' Secret Garden has a very special deef-fried turkey dinner special and the place was packed with over 100 people which is great for them.  Again, we had many groups of new people so they got to meet the many really nice regulars who haunt Joes' and to sample the great cuisine provided by Ken and KP.
I hope you enjoy the photos (without numbered captions today).  
That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.