Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday September 5, 2023 Sales

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday September 5, 2023

Sunday, we had our first viewer of the 2013 Chev Equinox, a nice man with his 2 children.  It turns out that he was wanting to buy something bigger and safer for his 16-year-old daughter, so they went away and discussed it, and he returned quickly with a deposit.

Monday, the buyer returned with his own mechanic to double-check the Equinox, as is his right.  There are no major problems with the unit beyond things that happen with 10 years of age so we were confident.  They went away to discuss it once again and quickly confirmed the sale would proceed with a visit to the Bank and insurance the next day.

Late Monday evening, Ghyslaine called and came down with 2 Team Canada framed pictures for me to sell on her behalf and split the profit..

This morning, I took photos of the 2 Team Canada photos and posted them on Facebook Marketplace for now.  If there are no calls, I may try Kijiji or maybe even Craigslist..  Call me if you are interested.  I have the 1996 Limited Edition listed at $100, and the 2010 for $25 (no glass on the frame) but am open to offers...

Around 1pm, the buyer came for the Equinox, equipped with a Transit sticker and insurance, so the money was exchanged for a bill of sale, plates and garage door fobs removed, and he drove away happy.  We hope the vehicle serves them well.

The Manoir is doing its fall cleanups with asphalt repairs in the parking lot and driveway.  We have a notice that they will be starting window cleaning tomorrow and to be aware that our privacy may momentarily suffer...

The weather since Sunday has been progressively cooler with cool days and almost cold nights (6C).  I actually applied a little heat to the apartment last night!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


1996 Canadian Limited Edition print well framed

I believe they won the Silver medal that year

The 2010 frame has no glass

The Canadians won Gold in Vancouver

Working below my apartment

Bobcats are so much fun to watch