Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday September 29, 2023 FAFA

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Friday September 29, 2023

It rained most of the night and was pretty chilly, only 4C, so I dressed warmly and actually caught a break in the rain to go to my volunteer job to take photos for FAFA, the French organization, with informational meetings before their annual General meeting in the afternoon.

They served a nice breakfast and lovely lunch.  The re-elected President was fun to watch, as he could charm the crowd easily with his humour.

It wasn't as nice a ride home, with just a little spitting rain.  I was surprised, yet not surprised, as I had been warned that the Gios do not like cold weather much and the batteries deplete quickly.  I will have to keep monitiring this.

Curling, hockey, baseball and football to watch.....  Poor me...

I hope you enjoy a few of today's pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Breakfast at 9am, including the FAFA bunch

The new Director does some presentations

They really want to help with red tape

Decent attendance

Calgary+Edmonton Project Managers


Animated speakers

Rapt audiences

Awesome lunch was catered

Lunching before the General Meeting

French Radio-Canada was there too

Re-elected President