Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday September 25, 2023 Testing

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday September 25, 2023

Even though my body said to sleep the day away, it was just too nice a day to waste.

I jumped on the Gio and headed to West Edmonton Mall to confirm the extensive radius I can travel, and to shop at the larger outlets at the Mall that have the most items in stock.  I parked the Gio outside and walked around, even though I could have ridden it inside easily.

I went to the Designer Shoe Warehouse expecting to see some bargains on boots, but everything seemed very expensive today.

I went downstairs to Mark's Work Warehouse where a very helpful staff member helped me to locate some long-johns and ski pants, and I found some heavy socks for winter too.  Since I didn't spend to buy the new, enclosed Gio Golf, I need protection from the cold on my Gio Element.  I think that I am pretty well outfitted now from head to toe...

On the way back, I stopped by Government House and the Provincial Museum as I rode by.  I drove all around the Museum and could not locate the entrance....

The photos are with the Lumix.  The Gio was only losing one bar (of four) of power as I returned around 118 St.  So, realistically, I could probably go back and forth twice more on this one charge!  That reaffirms my contention that I can reach anywhere in the city and return without fear.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Yes, we made it there easily!

Lovely sandstone Government House

Fall colours

Outside of the Museum 1

Outside of the Museum 2

Groat Road

Found this in the Glenora district